I know…:-0) Ive seen you post on soap lists where Im just a lurker for the spoilers and stuff…..

Jen --

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bethany
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2004 5:34 AM
To: The Sandbox Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sndbox] Nother Question of Day

I do.

:)

~*~*Bethany*~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

----- Original Message -----

From: Jen --

Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 10:50 AM

Do you still watch General hospital ?

Jen --

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 1:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 1/14/2004 3:10:35 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

If you could discover that something you thought was true was actually false, what would you wish it to be?

One of the things I love about soaps is that people are presumed dead, possibly even buried (of course usually they don't find a body) and then they "return" a year or so later.  I would LOVE to be able to find out my Aunt Jean and Grandmother Sheila weren't dead, just part of a bizarre ruse because they were on the run or in the WSB (from General Hospital) or something.

Erica

"I don't want to control everything, I just want people and events to mold to my desires!"
-- Tino Tonitini

www.marykay.com/ericava