Wow....you are a smart man....stand up and let us
applaud you!!

Laurie
--- Tim Harder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In line.
>

> On Friday, January 16, 2004, at 07:39 AM, Bethany
> wrote:
>

> > 1) Why do men always grope themselves, especially
> in public?
>
> If you think we do it a lot while in public you
> should see how much we
> do it when no one is looking.  The answer is because
> sometimes we
> have to rearrange the equipment.
> >
> > 2) Why do you always speak to women's breasts?
>
> It is a way of evaluating a woman's femininity and
> her possible
> abilities as a mother.
> It is not a conscious behavior... It can't be
> helped.
> >
> > 3) What does it mean when men say, "I'm just not
> ready for a
> > relationship right now" or "I don't want a girl
> friend?"
>
> I means that you are not the right one.
>
> > 4) Why do men find blond bimbos so attractive?
>
> Nature..... hormones....  Why do women find older,
> well dressed, rich
> guys attractive?
> >
> > 5) Why do men act like they own the remote
> control?
>
> In some cases it is because they bought it.
>
> > And why can't you stay on a  single channel longer
> than 2 seconds.
>
> We haven't found the right station yet.
> >
> > 6) Why do you guys always assume it's "that time
> of the month"?
>
> Because you are so crabby all the time.
> >
> > 7) Do you guys fake orgasms?
>
> NO.
> >
> > 8) Why do you name your nether regions?
>
> Because they sometimes appear to have a life of
> their own.  If you
> treat it poorly
> or ignore it .... it may let you down when most
> needed.
> >
> > 9) Why can't men admit that other men are
> attractive?
>
> Because that would mean that we might be a fag.
> >
> > 10) Why don't men stop to ask for directions?
>
> Because men always know where they are going.
> >
> > **Bonus**
> >
> > If you are married or in a committed relationship,
> > what the single most annoying trait your wife or
> SO has?
>
> Asking questions that will get you into trouble any
> way that you answer.
>
> > And is it something you nag her about on a regular
> > basis?
>
> Only fools pick a fight with a woman...  silence is
> golden.
> >

> Tim

=====
Love has its own time, its own season, and its own reasons from coming and going. You
cannot bribe it or coerce it or reason it into staying. You can only embrace it when
it arrives and give it away when it comes to you.
--Kent Nerburn