On Tuesday, September 14, 2004, 11:41:48 AM, Corby wrote:

AC>  To which addresss should I send these?

AC> Also, I mis-stated the spam.  They were not plain text, but
AC> html, but clearly have many "classic" spam attributes.  I will
AC> send them along, but need to know where.

Please zip them and send them to support@

However, before you do this you might consider upgrading to the latest
interim release. We had another report like yours that was
"apparently" solved by the newest update (V2-3.0i2). It might be worth
trying this first to see if it solves the problem.

Please keep us posted.