On Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 6:54:01 PM, Marc wrote:

MH> Pete,

MH> FWIW, it appears that I just had a bad download. I re-downloaded it, and
MH> it's running w/o errors. Thx.

Great!

That makes sense too - unfortunately there's no sure way to separate
the two cases (corrupted file or bad authentication) with the current
file structure - so we generalize it to authenticating the file in
general and throw that error if it fails to decrypt & rehash properly.

(You threw me off when you mentioned renaming the file ;-)

Best,