Pete,

I downloaded the sniffer demo a couple of days ago and finally installed it
to run as an external test w/Declude today. I ran it all morning w/o any
problems. This afternoon, I downloaded a new version of the snf file:
http://www.sortmonster.com/MessageSniffer/Demo/snfrv2r3.snf and it appeared
to be a newer file (larger size and newer date/time stamp). But when I
swapped the old file with the new by renaming them I got a ERROR_RULE_AUTH
error in the log. Am I doing something wrong?

This may be a moot point (at least for me) since our order was faxed to you
earlier today and I hope to be setting up an auto-update routine tomorrow.
But, I was curious as I'm trying to understand how sniffer works.

Thank you,

---
Marc