(nuts, to fast on the "Send" button).

... plus, future hits on spam that is already detected can accumulate hits on, say, SNIFFEREXPIP that weren't already hitting.  Therefore, trying to save bandwidth and processing power over at sortmonster.com by submitting less spam is not helpful.

Pete, how'd I do?

Andrew 8)

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Colbeck, Andrew
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 12:34 PM
To: sniffer@SortMonster.com
Subject: RE: [sniffer] POP3 Account Question

I had the same question, but more specifically:

Is is helpful for sniffer trap (spam and user trap) submissions to skip, or to include messages on which sniffer already hits.

I imagine that all trap hits are useful, and that duplicate submissions reinforce the rule strength for a given hit when we submit spam that is already detected...

Andrew 8)