Hi all,

        I just discover SOAP. I have deployed a service, but it seems I have a
problem of persistence of my Java class. I work in Application scope,
because I would like my service's class living during several minutes. When
I deploy my service again after having undeployed it, it uses the same
instance of the service's class. Is it normal?
        Does anybody know if I can configure my service to have one class instance
per user?
        Thanks for reply
        David.

David DELGRANCHE