Hi all

I'm a newbie on the list and so still getting the hang of things. I have a question which is probably really dumb but I can't seem to find any answer
in the online docs.  The SOAP implementation uses JAXP as its parser and as I understand thing JAXP is simply a layer that hides the developer from the actual parser implementation which could be SAX or DOM. What I can't seem to find is whether the Apache SOAP uses DOM or SAX on the server side and if this is configurable. ie: What is the default behaviour and can I write a specify for a server side app whether to use DOM or SAX as the JAXP implementation?

Does this make sense or am I just confused?

Craig R