Hi
I am a newbie to SOAP and my problem is the following :
I have downloaded examples from the OReilly book JavaWebServices.

If I try the very simple SimpleGenericHTTPSoapClient and if this client
sends its SOAP
message to a very simple servlet which is "SOAP unaware" it works

 <<SimpleGenericHTTPSoapClient.java>>

If I use the same code and if the message is sent to a Servlet that is SOAP
"aware"
the message is received by the servlet BUT in my client I get the following
exception
in the send method :

SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Protocol; msg=Missing content type.]
       at org.apache.soap.transport.TransportMessage.read(Unknown Source)
       at org.apache.soap.util.net.HTTPUtils.post(Unknown Source)
       at org.apache.soap.util.net.HTTPUtils.post(Unknown Source)
       at org.apache.soap.transport.http.SOAPHTTPConnection.send(Unknown
Source

       at org.apache.soap.messaging.Message.send(Unknown Source)
       at org.apache.soap.messaging.Message.send(Unknown Source)
       at
SimpleGenericHTTPSoapClient.sendSOAPMessage(SimpleGenericHTTPSoapClie
t.java:91)
       at
SimpleGenericHTTPSoapClient.main(SimpleGenericHTTPSoapClient.java:171

The 2 servlets are :

 <<SimpleHTTPReceive.java>>  <<HTTPReceive.java>>

thanks a lot with your help