Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2001 5:32 PM
Subject: WSDL parser?

Does anyone know who provides a WSDL parser that is either free and redistributable or open source? I am looking for a nice, clean API to parse WSDL files and obtain meta data about web services. I looked at the current CVS tree and couldn't locate one in the Apache SOAP library. IBM's is not redistributable and thus can't be used for commercial purposes - the parser seems to be stable, though.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
James