Hi,

You can find it at
http://oss.software.ibm.com/developerworks/projects/wsdl4j/ (accessible via
developerworks by following the link to "Open Source Projects" from the
main page).

Nirmal.

                    kim.schjefstad@t

                    elenor.com             To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                           cc:

                    08/02/2001 03:32       Subject:     SV: WSDL parser?

                    AM

                    Please respond

                    to soap-user

I was looking for this WSDL4J project at
(http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/), but could not find any reference
to it. Is it part of the WSTK 2.3?

cheers,
-kims-