Hi Guys,

I am running server on another Unix box while running my soap client on my
Windows machine.
I used the syntax:
java org.apache.soap.util.net.TcpTunnelGui 8888 dev 20400
Where my server listens to 20400. The server name is dev.
Now my clients asking SOAP service with a URL of localhost:8888/.....I
though that TcpTunnelGui will translate the request from localhost:8888 to
dev:20400 so the eventually my server gets a request as if my client is
asking
dev:20400. But it seems to be that the TcpTunnelGui does not change the
virtual host name.
Here is the return I got from the right pane of the TcpTunnelGui:
---------------------------
HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found Server: WebSphere Application Server/4.0
Not Found</H1><BR><H3>The host localhost has not been defined</H3><BR><I>IBM
WebSphere Application Server</I>

Any tips?

Another question is that I send a Vector of application objects. In the
request that I can get from the TcpTunnelGui uses the following line to
reprents this vector:

<criteria xmlns:ns2="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap"; xsi:type="ns2:Vector">

So cann't I see each individual objects? Are they be transferred as binary
data as POST data?

Thanks,