I am looking to replace my well used pair of sunglasses.Would anyone have
any suggestions for a new pair that would work well for flying sailplanes?I
have used Carraras and Gargoyles in the past.The Gargoyles worked well but
seemed to scratch easy.They wrapped arounded your eyes keeping most of the
stray light from reaching your eyes.I am a firm believer in good sunglasses
to protect your eyes from the harmful rays.When your flying saiplanes your
really exposing your eyes.I have seen the Zurich glasses also but have never
tryed them neither.Are they what they say they are?If so,they are priced
reasonable enough.Thanks for any information.
Michael Severt