Hi Mike
Bowman's Hobbies carries Zurich Sunglasses.  They are great for RC flying.
You may call us toll free at (888)296-1881 or respond to this email address.
We are in the process of some changes with our web site, so make sure that
you email at this AOL address.  The single color lenses, gold, silver, blue
are $49.95 and the multicolor fashion dark glasses are $59. 95.  We are
offering free shipping until the end of the year.
Pat Bowman