I recently purchased a set of NYC Golf sunglasses. I happened to be on a
good team that won a golf  tournament(13 under) and got a gift coupon. The
glasses are great. I have had Gargoyles and others before, but these are the
best I can say I have ever had. They have NO distortion. I always found my
Gargoyles did.

The neatest thing is they come as a set. You get a frame, which is plastic
and three interchangable sets of lenses. The lenses are yellow, light gray
and dark gray. The dark is perfect for those extremely bright days, the gray
for days with haze and partly cloudy days and the yellow I guess for
overcast days(don't know how they work yet, the sun always shines here in
Oklahoma). You also get a zippered ripstop carrying case with a foam insert
that keeps all of the above separate. Oh, I forgot, you also get three nose
pad sets; one for each lense.

They cost like $80 for the set at golf discount stores. They have a couple
frame types also.

Jeff Naber