I hope someone can help with this.  I have not been able to get any
answer to the phone at Dreamcatcher, probably on vacation.  I got a
Sailare kit about 3 months ago, and I have built the wings and stabs
without any problems.  I was starting on the rudder when I noticed that
the instructions don't go along with the plans or the supplied parts.
The instructions seem to say build the rudder like the stabs, but the
plans don't show cap strip locations, there is no spar structure, etc.
The plans show simple flat ribs with no indication of how to get an
airfoil shape or anything.  If anyone has built one of these recently
from a new kit I would be interested to hear how you solved this
problem.  Or am I just going to have to "wing" it?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Carl Otto