Bruce

I had a similar problem when I had to start wearing glasses. I took
along my favourite Ray Ban pilots glasses and my optician matched them
exactly (blue grey colour). I advice that you also get them UV protected
as this will help avoid cataracts.

Regards

Dave

In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes

--
dave