Colin and I have made the decision to fly Brisk II ships
for the first F3F season in So. California.  Thus, we have
the Dynamix for sale.  See it at....

http://home.fda.net/~craft/slopers.htm

Yes I did have a minor mishap with a ParaGlider last
Saturday.  There was no structure damage to the
Dynamix.  Two cuts into the leading edge of the
center wing panel. I put some strapping tape over
the wounds and flew the course twice more.

I have been making repairs and the wing panel will now
be teal with the tip panels purple. I needed it to be ready for
Saturday's F3F race.  I will sell it for $500 with servos and
battery pack.  It will be at the Temple Hill F3F race this
Saturday 9/18/99. If you need it shipped, it will be about $50
more for FedEx.  I will not ship it UPS.

It is one month old and I got it for $750. Three piece wing,
bolt on VTail, bolt on towhook, and 2 pounds of ballast bullets
included. With a little more sanding, it would look perfect again.

Jerry R. Craft VWP