Heh.  Actually, I like the Sea Fury because, although it's a radial, it has that
big-ass spinner in the front to keep it somewhat
aerodynamic.  Also, it has a fairly long tail and nose moment that would seem to make
it a perfect shape for PSS (I think it
conforms more to the proportions of the typical stretched out sorta-scale PSS planes
then, say, a Mustang).  Some day I guess I'll
get around to cutting one out myself, I guess.