> It is not just "damage producing" that will outlaw them.  We
> will keep the costs down too.  They will not be allowed, or
> someone else can organize these races.  A line has to
> been drawn somewhere.

Why don't you just put it up for a vote? I glass mine to make it faster and
more durable. I've used the same elevons on the last three Boomerangs I've
had. The stock elevons broke too often and I had to keep repairing them. The
extra money spent in repairing/replacing elevons is less than any extra cost
(if there is any) to glass them once.

Mike Robinson
Temple Hill Slope Squadron
Visit the THSS Website at: