Hi All,

I got a couple of questions about NiMH batts. If anyone has the inclination
to answer I'd be most appreciative.

Are there any reasons not to use NiMH on receiver battery packs? Seems the
weight trade off, by using smaller (ie: AAA) cells of the same capacity, or
the extra capacity of the same size (AA) cells would be a good deal. Is there
a voltage drop off that nicads don't experience?

What is the highest discharge rate that these batteries tolerate? I've been
told 15a is the most. True?

If they're so great why haven't nicads gone the way of the Dodo bird?

Thanks, Eric Teder (dumb, but willing to learn)