I have an old Monarch, finally got it in the air, first flight was ok
but it dove towards the end of the flight, like it ran out of elevator.
I readjusted more throw, and tossed it again, begin and mid flight
looked great then all of a sudden it dove out of control, like it
stalled.  Now in the second flight I made sure I kept my airspeed up and
I couldn't pull out and miss the pole I tagged, broke the fuse in the
back, no biggie easily repaired.  Any ideas or does this sound like a
stalling problem?  I am thinking I"m going to have to get a newer
lighter plane, I really have to keep this one moving.  Thanks for any
Ideas.  Still looking for a good HLG that is prebuilt or almost without
costing an arm and a leg.

Next question, watching John Roe's DS tape and Endless Lift II how is
HLG scored, is it how much time your plane is in the air during the time
alotted?  Are the scrores normalized between rounds?  Thanks for the
help.

--
Glenn R. Whitcomb
Elko, NV