Yo Bros and Howdy Pardners from good 'ol Oz.

Who says we are Americanized. Stop disdain' us colonials!

I don't care who flew the first powered aircraft (though I'm glad
someone did!). I do know that model gliders were next into the sky after
the birds apart from falling koalas and goannas hit by boomerangs.

Anyway, like who shot Kennedy and was someone with Marilyn M that
"night" and where the hell is Hoffa? Just to show that I know some
Australian history too and not just U.S. What did happen to Prime
Minister Harold Holt? It depends on who you talk to.

Who flew first is like asking a bus full of pathological liers "Who
farted?"
You'll get 50 different answers.  (yes,yes it depends on the bus size
and if someone gets named more than once or not at all. You RCSE people
are so picky!)

Whoever it was and whatever country they came from, the first flyer was
just at the crest of a wave as it broke. A lot of people were attempting
powered flight in that decade and the previous. The Wright's documented
it and got the publicity. One thing that this century shows over and
over is that it isn't who comes up with the idea. It is who can make it
work and sell it!

If a Mr Bill Gates is on the exchange...would you care to comment?

--
Brian Ford
Brisbane

         Why not visit The MRSSA Web site:
   -Moreton Region Sports Soaring Association Inc-
        Queensland's Premier R/C Soaring Club
           http://www.bit.net.au/~mrssa