I am trying to set up the Mini Ellipse with a Airtronic Stylus radio (with
glider card).  The set up on the plane is:

one elevator servo
two servos in the wing (left and right ailerons)

I got the programming where I got the differential and spoilerons are set
up.  But when I try setting up the dual rates for the elevator, I notice
when I turn it on and off (the dual rates), there is a slight movement of
the elevator and I can't get rid of it.  In other words, when I set the dual
rates to normal (or off) then turn the dual rates on (meaning less elevator
throw) there is a slight "up" deflection of the elevator say about less than
1/16" of an inch.  I was thinking it was because the elevator is mixed into
something that is causing it to deflect slightly up when I turn it on (but
to my knowledge, I didn't mix anything in).  Could you help me on this
puzzling dilemma?