Hi Guys,

Anybody been paying any attention to the "Luis Vuitton Cup?" Notice the
shape of the mainsails. Can you say elliptical? They seem to be running
fairly high aspect ratio with really close to elliptically shaped
sails.(Or should I call them wings?) I'm not a sailor (but I'd like to
be), but I found this interesting. In a game where efficiency is
everything, they could probably teach us something.

Just an observation. Keep those planforms efficient!

Daryl - I need a new hobby - Perkins