This is easy, do a test. Find an old servo with a clean case. Mix up some 5
minute and micro about like mayonnaise. Put about a quarter size blob on the
servo case side and squish it to a piece of smooth clean 1/4 plywood and you
want to push down so the servo contacts the wing but not forces the wing
flat in one area, push down so the epoxy just rolls out all sides about
1/16. If you put too much then you get more roll out. So push down and get
the squeeze out and then just hold "light pressure" until it cures. Now
about 2 hours later try and pull it out.

Now sand the servo case with 150 grit, clean and repeat the test.

The un-sanded servo will hold well for most guys and easily come out in a
hard landing or when you want it to. The sanded servo will stay put in a
hard landing but still come out when you want it to but will take a little
more force.

Also add some 8oz glass or carbon to the wing skin to stiffen the servo area
if it has not been already done for you before you epoxy in servos.

Tom Copp
Composite Specialties
www.f3x.com
949-645-7032