I think we would get more coverage if someone would just learn how to
hover a DLG with a nuclear powered Battery pack powering a micro
processor that would use brain power to transmit what you wanted. 8-)

I think the 2 guys doing the column now do a great job.  I wish they
could both be in the Mag at the same time.  Lets face it though.  If
they ask for help who would step up to the plate.  I covered F3J as
much as I could on the RCGroups site.  I thought everyone would want
to know what was happening.  I just wait on pins and needles for event
coverage.  Gordy is pretty fast on this.  Jim Bacus another.  We are a
quiet bunch.  Write AMA.  Ill be in Toledo during the show and plan on
asking why or how do we get more coverage.  We have a great bunch of
guys some recognition would be good.

OK now practice your 3D

Jeff