Thanks for the info Phil. That doesn't work for me either. I did manage
to contact the guy, but I had to call a friend of mine who is
subscribed to get the email info. I have only had a computer for a
couple of years, and with what I have learned in that time I can't
figure out this whole RCSE thing at all. Seems like there are quite a
few hidden tricks to learn. Both of my friends that I contacted about
this that are subscribed told me that they wish that they could figure
out how to get themselves unsubscribed because it sometimes fills up
their mail boxes but they don't know how.

RCGs is much easier to deal with!!

Dean

--
D.S.