I have to agree with Randy, the indestructible nature of EPP is the best
learning tool and one that is more likely to keep someone in the hobby long
enough to realize enough success to stick with it.
The discouragement from trashing a first plane is enough to blow out 50%
of the people that get started in the hobby.
That being said, I still think the Easy Glider is a very close second best
EPP and probably the thing I would recommend.
I would also recommend the electric version so they could fly without
launching equipment! (keep in mind that 80% of my business is launching
equipment!)
I have threatened to kit an EPP full house glider for a long time, but I
think the
Easy Glider is a lot more convenient, especially since it goes together so
quickly
without needing any real building skills. That is the nature of our hobby
now, people
don't want to spend time building, so molded replaceable parts are going to
rule.....

Mark Mech
www.aerofoam.com