Aw shucks, Tony, you make a man blush ;)

I managed to place 2nd in the MidSouth RES contest with the prototype plane, too!

Having built an Allegro-Lite from "scratch", and then building the EZBD, I gotta say the compromises Denny took to make it "EZ" are well worth the time saved. It's a snap to build and so far I haven't even come close to breaking the wing.

I'd build another one in a heartbeat.

tony estep wrote:
The coolest builtup kit by far is the EZBD from Polecat Aero.
Download the manual - it's impressive! Many on this list can vouch
for the plane; it's the new world of RES.

--
ben wilson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]