From: "Douglas, Brent" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 9:16 AM
Subject: [RCSE] Buiilt up RES ship...

I'm fishing for a Fall / Winter building project, and I've got a short
list put together.  Any thoughts on the following.  If you or a friend
have  seen, flown, or built any of these, I'd like to hear your
thoughts.

Skybench's Bird - 100" or more or the 970 (as a nostalgia ship, too)
Polecat's Easy Bubble Dancer
M&M GliderTech's Marauder (115")
* any others?

Thanks,
Brent
"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL
are generally NOT in text format