In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Ron Russell
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

Please reply IF you are NOT coming, please reply if you are NOT coming.

Just a reminder that Fife Soarers will be hosting another F3F event this
SATURDAY 19/08/06.

We will be meeting at East Lomond, 9.30 for 10.00 start.

>We are hoping to be flying on BISHOP HILL instead of East Lomond,
>weather and wind dependant.

If the North wind doth blow we will be flying on one of the North slopes
that will be flown in the VR, we need to check it out. Either East
Lomond or West Lomond and that is a big slope but a flat walk.

>Meet at East Lomond car park as per normal.
>
>Please be at the meeting place sharp so that decisions can be made for
>the event venue.
>
>Double entries are allowed so anyone wanting to fly 60" as well as, or
>just try a different model can. Do not think there will be any
>objections.
>
>Please pass this on to any I may have missed and give me a reply or
>'phone call to verify your entry. 01592 753689.

Ron Russell