In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Ron Russell
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Ron Russell
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>>
>>Just a wee reminder that Fife Soarers will be holding an F3f event next

Saturday 26/August/2006,

The venue will be same as usual, meeting at East Lomond car park and
then deciding which hill, hopefully BISHOP this weekend, weather and
wind dependant.
>>Please be at the meeting place sharp so that decisions can be made for
>>the event venue.

This could be our last event before the Viking Race so please try to
attend.

Please note, there is a meeting on Friday evening at 7.00 p.m. to
discuss the Viking Race and to update all helpers, full and part time.
If you will be at the Viking Race helping and can make the meeting
please come along.
The venue is our house, 25 NAPIER PLACE, GLENROTHES, KY6 1DX

>>Double entries are allowed so anyone wanting to fly 60" as well as, or
>>just try a different model can. Do not think there will be any
>>objections.
>
>>Please pass this on to any I may have missed and give me a reply or
>>'phone call to verify your entry. 01592 753689.

Ron Russell