In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Ron Russell
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

Sorry to use the same email but I have just got to ask, can any of you
help.

We are having to head to a funeral on Sat evening in Kent. We have 2
tickets for the MOODY BLUES in the Clyde Auditorium, Tuesday 3rd October
and are obviously gonna miss it. Are any you guys interested in going?
Tickets are for the stalls, £30.00 each. If you would like to go please
contact us before Saturday P.M. to arrange uplift and purchase. This is
an excellent group who are still performing brilliantly, not to be
missed.

Also for sale: brand new Synthesised Tx, JR PCM 9X Mk 2. Completely
unused and brand new, £250.00.
Call me straight away if you are interested in any these sale items,
01592 753689

Ron Russell