If you do have some events, even just fun slope flys, please let me know - same goes for anyone in the Ohio / IN / KY / MI area.  Just not that many good slope sites and opportunities to fly, hard to pass up opportunities to get out and do it.

Also, if you are interested in a one-design, I'd look into the specs that the Lake Wilson group floated a couple years back - remember it as a single taper, SD606x wing, some other loose specs on fuse width, but it would be cool to have some time to whip up a couple ships.

Good luck getting something going,
Brent