Subject: [RCSE] stuck on mandrel
From: tony estep <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, November 14, 2006 12:19 pm
To: soaring@airage.com
Cc: MVSA MVSA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I needed a fiberglass ballast tube, 1/2" i.d. x 18" long. I rolled some mylar around a 1/2" dowel and fiberglassed it -- it came out looking great. However, I can't get the doggone thing off the mylar.  I can get the mylar off the dowel, but can't get any farther.

Next time, more wax on mylar. But can anybody tell me if I can save this one, or do I have to throw it away and try again?