Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2007 2:34 PM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Re: Launching Sanity

Or the set up at Visalia.  Very few line breaks considering how many
launches they go through on a weekend.

All this resistance talk is good from a technical point of view, but for the
guys at the Southwest Classic they may have a marketing issue on their
hands. "Travel hundreds of miles, spend money staying here and look forward
to 6v launch heights.  Guaranteed fewer line breaks".

I hope Chico and company have a good welcoming speech!  I'm considering
taking along a smaller plane that might launch higher.

JE
--
Erickson Architects
John R. Erickson, AIA