At 08:49 PM 1/10/2008, you wrote:
It's been a long time since I flew it, but Triathalon seemed like a challenging event for contests. Anyone still flying that?

Ron

I think that Triathalon is the best contest event I have ever flown. Modern models and superstrong launch equipment make it less of a challenge that it did when it was designed back in 1976 but it is still good. I would like MOM better if it used triathalon scoring instead of normalizing scores. I think that a great event would be to assign a launch time for each round for every flier before the contest starts but it would be impossible to run because of winch and weather problems. But I can dream can't I. :)

Chuck