I remember the Sportsman Multitask (poor man's F3B) at Vincennes Nats
one year.  I really enjoyed the event.  I know it really required a lot
of support, but was interesting to fly the other tasks in addition to
the TD part.  Guess it just never caught on among the rank and file.  I
know Ray Hayes said he tried to have an event of that type at his home
club and I know we did at DARTS, but there never was much interest in
it.

Also Triathlon was a blast and I always enjoyed that too.

Bruce

--
bruceher