Registration is now open for F3J in the Rockies to be held in Denver,
Colorado over Memorial Day weekend May 24-25, 2008.  We expect to have a
good turnout with a number of out of town pilots including some of the US
F3J Team who will be preparing for the Worlds in Turkey!

Sign up at: http://www.rmsadenver.com/f3j_in_the_rockies.htm

Again this year we will be allowing winches.  The RMSA club has 3 sets of
winches for teams that reserve them in advance.  You will be using seasoned
line that is already on the winches or can bring your own line and restring
the winches with your own braided line.  In addition, this year we will
allow the use of F3B winches that competitors bring themselves.  We will be
determining the appropriate length of line to set out for these winches and
it may not be the same distance that we use for the braided line club
winches.

Contest entry will include lunch each day, prepared by my wife Cathy.  It is
always very good...

Be sure to put this on your calendar - it is the longest running F3J contest
in the US!

Jim Monaco
US F3J Team Manager 2008