Robert,

Indeed, it is common sense and testing that makes a successful 2.4 GHz
implementation.  I converted my first plane into 2.4GHz last Saturday and
flew it on Sunday without any problems.

I installed a JR AR9000 and a remote receiver in the pod of my Arrow DLG.
Although, the installation was simple since I had a fiberglass pod to work
with, I still used the "glitch counter" after the initial setup and the
first few flights to ensure all was well.  After that I stopped worrying
about it and flew for the rest of the day.

After spending three hours flying pretty much non-stop to extreme altitudes
and distances (really wanted to know if it worked!), I had a few fades, tons
of fun and the confidence that I would not be taken down by someone on the
same channel if I were on my standard 72MHz frequency.

Try it - you just may like it! ;)

Regards,

Joe