Hi guys
I find it kinda silly that all of you converts using 2.4 need instructions to
install a receiver in a plane.... Can't have Carbon/Kevlar in your fuse,
drilling holes in a fuse so the silly little antennas wiskers stick out just to
find it didn't work, data loggers..... ( just pure silliness )

Also while all of you folks are wasting you cash on some radio that doesn't
compare to the Stylus in any way shape or form or can't do the things that
sailplanes need to do. I'm buying planes and flying!  Not wondering where to
put the silly little whisker antennas or if the install gona work in my TOY
sailplane.

The Best part is I won't have to worry about all you guys on my channel (; = !
I fly on 72 meg's and I don't need instructions. Also I WON'T be using 2.4 in
the future either!  I like my Airtronics Stylus radio and see no need to change
EVER!

Loving 72 meg on ch 51
Al

In a time of deceit