Wow that's a silly post and I fly with a stylus as well. Besides the
cool feature of anyone on channel 51 being able to take you out nice
and quick what features are you thinking you get that someone on a JR
or Futaba 2.4 does not? I flew a friends 9303 last year. He had
everything I needed. Laucnh, reflex, camber, delay, full mixing....all
this and his radio did not weight 14 pounds like my stylus...Not an
issue unless yo also fly DLG's like I do as well.

I like the right and left sliders for camber and reflex on my stylus
thats unique... no wait i think i see a tab on the back of the Futaba
faast system...what am I missing?