I own (and use) the 9303 in 72 mHz, 2.4 Add on Module, and 2.4 Integrated. The
only real difference between the 2.4 Module and Integrated that matters is the
model memory. I may be a knucklehead (and I have the 72 and 2.4 Integrated on
slightly different models, one on a Pike Perfect, and one on a Pike Perfect
Light), but I don't notice any difference in response or in latency. I suspect
that if I could A/B quickly back and forth between the two radios on the same
plane, that I might notice a difference. Where this feature will pay off is on
helicopters and/or 3D type electrics.

Henry P. Schorz
Executive Vice President - Chief Scientist

ACT Litigation Services

27200 Tourney Road  Suite 450
Valencia, Ca  91355
PH:  (661) 284-6401 x232
FX: (661) 284-7654

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any
attachments may be legally privileged and confidential.  If you are not an
distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete
the e-mail and any attachments immediately.  You should not retain, copy or use
this e-mail or any attachment for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of
the contents to any other person.  Thank you in advance for your cooperation.