Not everyone will notice a difference. Where you are most likely to notice the difference will be in launch where you might notice this at the top of the launch. Especially on smaller, lighter models where the timing on the zoom is much quicker. And on landings where you'll save a little time if you have to make corrections due to gusts, etc.

Hank Schorz wrote:
I own (and use) the 9303 in 72 mHz, 2.4 Add on Module, and 2.4 Integrated. The
only real difference between the 2.4 Module and Integrated that matters is the
model memory. I may be a knucklehead (and I have the 72 and 2.4 Integrated on
slightly different models, one on a Pike Perfect, and one on a Pike Perfect
Light), but I don't notice any difference in response or in latency. I suspect
that if I could A/B quickly back and forth between the two radios on the same
plane, that I might notice a difference. Where this feature will pay off is on
helicopters and/or 3D type electrics.