Like watching grass grow in dry weather?  I think not.
No, even more boring than that, its more like reading the seemingly endless
stream of mindless diarrhea like ranting by Gordysoar.  Thank the Lord for a
delete key.
Happy Fourth.
Cliff Lindgren

P.S.  Has anyone heard if the rumor that there will no longer be any glider
racing at the Big Creek slope site true?  I guess it's because of the serious
accident that took place during the last Man on Man race sponsored by the
Northern California Slope Soarers.  I guess the owner doesn't want the
liability.  I've even heard flying of any type might be banned forever.  What a
shame.  Just another wonderful flying site lost.  I certainly hope the officers
of the club and the Safety Marshall take a close look at their current safety
rules before sponsoring another event.  Perhaps the land owners of their home
slope should be made aware of the past accident and the possible liability they
are exposed to.  I am extremely curious why the "Hush, Hush" attitude has been
displayed by the NCSS.  Couldn't the whole soaring/racing community benefit by
their telling all and informing the slope soaring community about the accident
thereby taking action to
 avoid the possibility of another serious accident?  No, it would seem
"sweeping it under the carpet" is NCSS's current policy.