I'll have a winch and retriever also.  Be out early Sat.
Will bring a couple battery chargers also.
Tom
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rick Bothell
  To: soaring@airage.com
  Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 10:34 AM
  Subject: [RCSE] (No subject header)

  Bags are packed,  Winch and retriever are ready.  Planes are tuned up.  I'm
off to the NATS.  Leaving Friday 1 minute after work.  12:01 pm.  I'll be
setting up my winch and Hands Free Retriever at the NATS during several
evenings if you want to test out a plane or two.   The winch is for all to use.
 My two batteries won't last very long so if you have a winch battery you might
want to bring it to share.   Gas prices are high but I wouldn't miss the NATS
for anything.  Almost, that is.   Rick
  Rick Bothell www.handsfreeretriever.com