From: Rick Bothell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: soaring@airage.com
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 6:51:59 PM
Subject: [RCSE] (No subject header)

Several years back I saw that someone knew how to reverse the direction of the
Ford Long Shaft motor.   I want to run one forward and reverse from two
pushbutton switches.   1) How do I reverse it?     2)  How do I wire it so I
can go forward and reverse?    In case you think reversing the polarity at the
battery will reverse a FLS motor, it won't.  It will blow the diode in the
newer type solenoid though.  Done that.   Thanks for any info.  Rick
Rick Bothell www.handsfreeretriever.com