Now on to something that I SHOULD be upset about. I just got an email from
AARP....HOLY C**P...isnt that the sign of the
coming apocalypse?
Oh man, it's just prostrate exams and midnight trips to the bathroom from here
on out.
Uhhh, you're not prostrate for a prostate exam. That's the other Doc working with the long TV tube.
Been there, done that. Leave a book on the clothes hamper in the outhouse.
You get decent discounts with your AARP card if you remember where you put it.

2 day DLG at the Nats! Great idea!
I appreciate all the dialog on this topic. Already put 11,000 miles on the truck this year driving around the US for discus events. If there's a 2-day at the Nats, it definitely goes on my ToDo list. Let's see, north to St. Louis and turn right. Drive on 'til the first star on the left. Ooops. Nope, that's Polecat. Of course the real humiliation about being a bottom-feeder like myself is showing up at Poway and having Gordy beat you at your own game. Thanks Ben for the write-ups. Thanks Chris and the Carrs and all the guys who represented the US at the German F3K. Some of the them have been going on their own nickel for several years. Please keep up the great effort. Now the challenge is making the NATS the 3rd major US national contest for discus. How do we collectively help make it happen?

- Dave R