Now that's Hot.....

Actually, with anything new, there are always non-believers or rumors that have a life of their own on the Internet.

Happy JR 12X pilot with some Nats wood.....

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Too bad its going to have to wait!
I don't know if you guys can read, or read the Model Airplane News, or some of the others, but on the back page JR DSM and Spectrum have thrown down the gauntlet, put their systems where their money is..and have set up monthly challenges to their systems. For instance....Cal Orr challenge them to send him 40 systems to have on simultaneously, while testing with what I guess is a Spectrum Analyzer and other stuff.....I suppose because there has been the rumor about 40 monkeys at 40 radios all wiggling the sticks 40 times per ...etc Anyway, the next one was a heat test...they put an RX with remote into an oven powered up with test gear and found that at about 200+ degrees the case melted but the RX kept on working.

Looks like they are serious about this 2.4 stuff and aren't waiting for some to find a glitch...they want to show us, or I should say prove to us that their system really works, not just seems to work in model airplanes just fine.

What an expensive and whacky way to show their customers that their DSM system really is/ working./ // Got to love fellow sailplaners who also sell radios :-) They must think we are all from Missouri ! Can't wait to see what challenges they give themselves next.

Gordy
Home for the week